I think .cfg can have windows-style CRLF ending, but my experience is that .json file is very sensitive to the format, and .json -file generated by enterprise policy generator -addon uses unix-style end of the line.

That add-on is great. It can be found at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/enterprise-policy-generator/

Saves quite a few headaches.

Timo Pietilä