Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge about what this configuration
item in Firefox does: dom.link.disabled_attribute.enabled;true.

By default it's set to true and when I search on google, there is no specific
information on it. Reason I'm asking is because there is a group of Business
Intelligence Analysts in my company that use a tool called Cognos to run
reports and they're unable to view the reports unless this default setting is
changed to False.

Thanks all and apologies for the brevity,

Victor Hoang