hello everyone.

This is not about ESR -version so no policies etc. just odd behavior about FF 8x that I have noticed. When I play a dosbox game in fullscreen mode for some reason FF in the background starts using a lot of CPU and after a while when I stop using fullscreen FF is frozen so that I can't close it or minimize properly. I have to kill the process from taskmgr.

Anybody else seen this behavior? Any clues what might be causing it?

It's not critical problem, but I'm asking because it is odd how dosbox in fullscreen can cause this in FF. I don't remember FF acting like that in 7x series. Could there be a memory leak or somesuch in 8x that could then affect next generation of esr?

Timo Pietilä