I'm curious as to why you want this?

It's not the users fault that they are running into TLS 1.0/1.1 sites.
Where are these TLS 1.0/1.1 sites coming from? Are they internal sites that
need to be upgraded?

What you're proposing will train your users to click "bypass" on security
pages like that which I don't think you want to do.

Mike Kaply