Mandi! Mike Kaply
  In chel di` si favelave...

> We use Google products internally just as many companies who compete with
> Google in certain areas use Google products.

> There was a little more detailed explanation on some other lists:
> "This mailing list has been running on legacy custom-patched mailman
> software since the early Mozilla days. As many of you are aware, there are
> limitations and sometimes loss of data with the old configuration, so we
> are migrating this list to be hosted as a well-supported email-based Google
> Group under Mozilla's Google Workspace (formerly GSuite) account"

The strange thing, Mike, is that most of these «limitations and sometimes
loss of data» came exactly by modification in SMTP management mostly
done by Google, that silently are moving from RFC822 et al, standard,
to 'GMail'.

So, because there are troubles in email management nowadays, we move to
the email provider that are indeed the most guilty of our trouble.
Troubles probably will end; but seems a cage, to me.

I know that managing a mail and listserver nowadays can be a difficult
task. But i hope that Mozila Foundation will re-think this decision,
for me a very bad technical one.

And to speak for tech tools, consider 'sympa' as mailserver instead of
mailman.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin                                     GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66