Title: Re: Script to insert contact's E-mail address into message.
On 11/10/2000 6:00 PM, "Allen Watson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How often have you wanted to insert the E-mail address of a friend into the text of a message to someone else? I find myself doing that a lot. I also find it a pain in the butt to have to go to the Address Book, open the contact, copy the address, and then switch windows back to my message to paste it in. I have not figured out how to easily and quickly drag and drop; I guess if I could get both windows visible on my small screen, I might be able to locate the contact in the AB and just drag it? But I don't think so.

I just type the name I want to add in the CC field, drag it to the message body, then delete it from the address window.

--
Diane