On or near 10/25/01 9:26 PM, Dan Crevier at [EMAIL PROTECTED] observed:

> On 10/22/01 6:06 PM, "Bryan Harris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to convert an html message to plain text via AS?
>
> Just do something like:
>
> set the content of theMsg to the content of theMsg

Dan, that is so cool! Mind explaining why it works? I've been using a
complex script written way back when (Emailer? OE?) by Phil Kearney, which
parses all the multiple parts of the message, etc, and then (in OS 9) used
TextSoap to strip the HTML code. And you do it in one line!
--
Add me to Palm/Visor: http://signature.coola.com/?[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Allen Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> XNS name: =Allen Watson