Hi, I have two small questions that have been bugging me for a while:

1) Is there a way to make global view changes, such that if I decide I don't
need a Connection Status (Not sure of the English for this, since I use
Entourage in Japanese) or Link column in the message viewer, I don't have to
make this change to each folder individually?

2) Is there a way to automatically attach signatures to every email, or even
different signatures to different email addresses?

Thanks a lot,

Zachary Braverman

                         Zachary Braverman
                             Oita, Japan