Paul Berkowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> To change any open message window (e.g. Inbox) go to the View menu, then
>>> Columns, and select or de-select columns as you want. Those with ticks
>>> appear.
>>
>> I'm interested in finding out if there is a way for performing this for all
>> folder simultaneously, since I have a bunch of them.
>
> No. But from now on, any subfolders you make will have the same column
> set-up as its parent, and so on.

It seems like including a "default column view" would be a no brainer. I
have over 100 folders and sub-folders, and at first I started going through
one by one and changing them to my personal preference (message status,
attachments, subject, from, sent). I soon got tired (and a bit of RSI) so
now I just manually whenever I go into a folder that hasn't already been
customized. (I also control-click on the column headers instead of going to
the View menu -- less mousing).