I had lot of problems with Entourage having problems on my home iMac, in the
end I copied a keychain file off my work iMac and that fixed my problems!!
Running first aid on the keychain saw problems, apparently fixed them, but
next time after a restart I was back to same problems!!

Stephen

On 12/12/08 23:21, "Roger S. Cohen" <ro...@rogercohen.com> wrote:

> Geoff WALLACE <gwall...@mac.com> wrote on 12/12/08 5:52 PM:
>
>> Have deleted and let the OS recreate a new Login Keychain, but this has not
>> fixed the problem.
>
> Have you tried to repair the Keychain?
>
> Keychain Access -> Keychain First Aid

Stephen Duxbury
Prestset Bureau, Bethel Hall, Morton Lane, East Morton, Keighley BD20  5UE
Telephone 01274 518299  Fax 01274 568038  Mobile 07970 555158  Skype
stephenmd58
www.prestset.co.uk