The first thing to do would be to update Entourage; download the 10.1.9
update here:

<http://tinyurl.com/3jsgbk>

One more suggestion: tell your user to hold down the Cmd-key (Apple key,
right next to the space bar) and then click the link. This should force
Entourage to recognise the clicked text as hyperlink and open it in the
default browser.

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP