Last night as I tried to quit Entourage (v 11.4), I got a strange error message that Entourage couldn't complete the operation. After trying a few times, I did a force-quit and now when I launch the app, I get an eternal beach ball. I've tried deleting the plist file, followed by restoring all preference items that have the word Entourage in them from a TimeMachine folder from the day before. I did the same later with the application itself. None of those steps worked. Any thoughts on what I should do next or other files that I need to delete or replace?
Thanks
Nestor
--
To unsubscribe: <mailto:entourage-talk-...@lists.letterrip.com> archives: <http://www.mail-archive.com/entourage-talk%40lists.letterrip.com/> old-archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/entourage-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>