That is a limitation of this technique.  Your entire MRU list is cleared.
It isn't too big a deal, as you start to build it up again immediately.  I
had some old addresses in there that kept popping up that we causing me all
kinds of issues, while I had others in there that were very useful, but that
the way it goes.  There is no way to edit the list manually, which is the
obvious solution to the problem, at least that I know of.
        -Bob