Dear Netters.....

Herewith I send you an iniative to boycott all products from
Del Monte and bananas from Chiquitta which comes from Carrabean
company.......in European market............

We can take a  look how much money that the farmers could bring
back to their family from each banana.........

                1%  only for the workers

                3% for the owner of the plantation

                10% the exporter

                15% the transportation company

                23% tax and licence in European Unioin

                8% the importer

                40% supermarkets........        ISTAT Data

So you ALL could imagine...........how poor is the farmers????
Only 1 %........maybe it happened the sameway with our workers
in NIKE factory or other factories............

Cheers

Mulai langganan: kirim e-mail ke [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stop langganan: kirim e-mail ke [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archive ada di http://www.mail-archive.com/envorum@ypb.or.id

Kirim email ke