Hello all,

I have a colleague in our software development department that would like to
use gifsicle for our image repository application.

Unfortunately, there are some bugs and improvements that are hindering
development that occurred after the last version available for el6 (1.60) in
epel.

I was wondering if there was any reason that 1.87 is available for el7 but is
not available for el6?  Are there some dependencies that are also not available
within el6 (either CentOS or RHEL)?  Are there any plans to provide this later
version for the el6 repo?

Thank you for your time,

--
Aaron M. Bond
System Administrator | Minnesota Public Radio