Yeah, the Koji build has been deleted as well:

It would be a good idea to update your rules for 2.7. That
mod_security-2.5.12-2.el6 build is over four years old and subject to
several CVEs...

CVE-2013-5705
apache2/modsecurity.c in ModSecurity before 2.7.6 allows remote
attackers to bypass rules by using chunked transfer coding with a
capitalized Chunked value in the Transfer-Encoding HTTP header.

CVE-2013-2765
The ModSecurity module before 2.7.4 for the Apache HTTP Server allows
remote attackers to cause a denial of service (NULL pointer
dereference, process crash, and disk consumption) via a POST request
with a large body and a crafted Content-Type header.

CVE-2013-1915
ModSecurity before 2.7.3 allows remote attackers to read arbitrary
files, send HTTP requests to intranet servers, or cause a denial of
service (CPU and memory consumption) via an XML external entity
declaration in conjunction with an entity reference, aka an XML
External Entity (XXE) vulnerability.

CVE-2012-4528
The mod_security2 module before 2.7.0 for the Apache HTTP Server
allows remote attackers to bypass rules, and deliver arbitrary POST
data to a PHP application, via a multipart request in which an invalid
part precedes the crafted data.

CVE-2012-2751
ModSecurity before 2.6.6, when used with PHP, does not properly handle
single quotes not at the beginning of a request parameter value in the
Content-Disposition field of a request with a multipart/form-data
Content-Type header, which allows remote attackers to bypass filtering
rules and perform other attacks such as cross-site scripting (XSS)
attacks. NOTE: this vulnerability exists because of an incomplete fix
for CVE-2009-5031.

- Ken