Thanks for your feedback!

I am new to RHEL (CentOS 7). Have been googling over the Internet to resolve
the problem but so far still struggling. I have installed PostgreSQL already
and now trying to install PostGIS. I see that EPEL already contains GEOS
package and I don't need EL GIS repo. Based on your comment, do you suggest to
remove repositories which are not required?

Why I messed up with so many unwanted repositories because when I tried to
install PostGIS using this link:

http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/archives/362-An-almost-idiots-guide-to-install-PostgreSQL-9.5,-PostGIS-2.2-and-pgRouting-2.1.0-with-Yum.html#PostGIS

I ran into problems, then somehow I used other links of PostgreSQL 9.4 which
was not realistic somehow.