On 7 August 2017 at 18:43, Peter Robinson <pbrobin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 12:04 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz <yselk...@redhat.com>
> wrote:

> this?
> >>
> >> I think it's synced as of last night.
> >
> > Unfortunately not:
> >
> > https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=21026971
> >
> >> What package(s) were you waiting for?
>
> I'm still not sure this is correct, I did a scratch build of dtc and
> aarch64 failed to find python2-setuptools where all other
> architectures did:
>
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=21099618

Build roots should be fixed now. Problems were due to a name change in a
repository which koji didn't know about. This has been fixed and I have
tested yaakov's package and the dtc package no longer errors out on
setuptools either.

This said, I am not sure if certain channels exist for aarch64 that we have
in the other domains:

rhel-7-server-atomic-host-rpms/
rhel-7-server-extras-rpms/
rhel-ha-for-rhel-7-server-rpms/

If they do we do not have access to them and need to work on that next.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.