On 2017-09-28, 09:04 GMT, Paul Howarth wrote:
> A bootstrapping process is used to resolve this issue.
>
> First, the perl-Moose package is built with the %perl_bootstrap rpm
> macro set to 1. This could be set in the build system, or by editing the
> perl-Moose spec file to set it (which is what's done in EPEL). This
> allows perl-Moose to be built without perl-Data-Visitor or any other
> module that would result in circular build dependencies.

And I have alrady went through the pain and the result is
somewhere among 88 packages at
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/mcepl/openQA-EPEL7/

Best,

Matěj
--
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl<at>ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Our lives are spectacles of powerlessness.
    -- Richard Rohr