On 04/10/2018 11:05 PM, James Hogarth wrote:

> At this point, no offense to Nirik and the maintenance he does on the
> package, I'm actually tempted to just grab it from upstream directly at
> https://releases.ansible.com/ansible/rpm/

Feel free. Do whatever you feel is best for you.

> At least then I can get consistency with selection of stable, preview or
> nightly ...

I don't really understand what you mean here... EPEL is going to pushing
stable releases... with 2 weeks in testing.

With 2.5.x upstream is going to try and do minor releases every 2-3weeks
with all bugfixes that are landed then. EPEL will package those.

kevin