Hi,

I'm a CentOS user since version 4.x, not only on servers, but also on
desktops. The EPEL repository is a precious addition for my desktop
configurations.

Currently I have CentOS 7 + KDE running on most of my client machines.
Here's my setup, which relies heavily on EPEL:

  * https://www.microlinux.fr/poste-de-travail-entreprise-centos-7-kde/

Now that KDE is officially deprecated by Red Hat, I wonder if my
favorite desktop environment will be made available for Red Hat 8.x by
EPEL. So I thought I'd simply ask the EPEL maintainers. Are there any
plans for doing so ?

Thanks & Cheers from the rainy South of France,

Niki Kovacs
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr
Mail : i...@microlinux.fr