On 11. 08. 19 20:41, Tuomo Soini wrote:
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 17:39:45 +0200
Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

On 09. 08. 19 17:38, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

I tested all three and gave karma.

Thanks. I'll wait for the push and retire the old packages.

I hope everything will work as expected.

I noticed a issue, python-pip-epel can't be build on up to date 7.7
system because python3_other srpm related macros are not provided by
any package. I guess python-epel-rpm-macros package should provide
python3-other-srpm-macros for python34 related bits. And these two new
packages python3-other-srpm-macros and python3-other-rpm-macros should
be added as dependency to epel-rpm-macros.

There is python-epel-rpm-macros source package in EPEL now.
It builds the python3-other-rpm-macros package.

python34-devel requires python3-other-rpm-macros.

epel-rpm-macros requires python-srpm-macros.

python-srpm-macros form RHEL 7.7+ indeed don't have this bit:

%python3_other_pkgversion 34

I believe the easiest fix is to define that directly in epel-rpm-macros:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/epel-rpm-macros/pull-request/5

Thanks for the report!

--
Miro Hrončok