On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 11:20 AM Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 19. 06. 20 16:03, Troy Dawson wrote:
> > Hi Miro,
> > I was hoping someone more python oriented would look at this, but I
> > guess that isn't happening.
> > I'll take a look at it later today.
>
> The Python oriented people already reviewed this in Fedora, here are similar
> F32/31 backports:
>
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-rpm-macros/pull-request/60
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-rpm-macros/pull-request/61
>
> If you want somebody from the Python team to review the code, I can ask a team
> member. What we don't know is whether our additions are appropriate for EPEL.

For the three backported functions, I don't see any problem with those.
For the pycached, looks like it's fixing a bug, so also I'm good with it.
If other python people have looked at it, then that's good.

Let me bring this up in the EPEL Steering Committee Meeting, which is
in a couple hours.
I suspect that since nobody has said anything, nobody objects.  Just
want to check.

Troy