On 11/10/2020 18:22, Christopher Engelhard wrote:
On 11.10.20 15:10, H wrote:
I'd like it updated, and kept updated, for EPEL 7.

Do you happen to have a system with the current 10.0.something EPEL7
package set up & would you be willing to - if I make an updated package
- test the upgrade process? I could set up something myself, but I think
most problems are going to be with database changes, and that's not
really testable on an empty test install ...

How do you intend to handle the switch to PHP7.3? It is not safe to force installations to go from 5.4 to 7.3, but you can use the rh-php73-php-fpm service but you heed to change the nextcloud httpd configlet. Not so nice is that rh-php70-php-fpm, rh-php71-php-fpm, rh-php72-php-fpm and rh-php73-php-fpm all use the same listening port, 9000.