- The last KDE Plasma Desktop update in EPEL8 was a year ago, when RHEL 8.2
was released and they bumped qt5 to qt5-5.12.
- If you look at CentOS Stream 8, you will notice that it now has
qt5-5.15.  I have verified that qt5-5.15 is supposed to come out with RHEL
8.5.  That is six months from now.
- EPEL8-next is also almost out.  It will be built off CentOS Stream 8.

With those three things in mind, here is my proposed roadmap for KDE Plasma
Desktop.

RHEL 8.4 (EPEL8) - No planned updates
CentOS Stream 8 (EPEL8-next) - Update to the current Fedora 34 KDE Plasma
Desktop packages.
RHEL 8.5 (EPEL8) - Update to the packages that are in EPEL8-next.
RHEL 8.6 (EPEL8) - No planned updates

Comments welcome.

Troy