Hi everyone,

I have been de-facto maintaining containerd in Fedora as a member of the go-
sig for a little while now, as the previous maintainer no longer has time to
do. In addition to the Fedora branches, this package also exists on EPEL 7.
That branch has not been maintained for a while and has unpatched CVEs. I am
not interested in maintaining it myself, so unless someone steps up to
maintain it and fix the vulnerabilities, I will retire the package from EPEL 7
in a week from today, on June 15th.

Additionally, I would appreciate co-maintainers to help with the Fedora
branches of containerd, its unbundled go dependencies, and moby-engine
(bundled go package). Long term, I'm not sure I'll have the time or the
interest to maintain these packages. Note that on EPEL 7, containerd bundles
its dependencies; moby-engine is not packaged there.

--
Thanks,

Maxwell G (@gotmax23)
Pronouns: He/Him/His