Dear Enrique,

Right now I have a very simple question. How do I tell Epigram where
the libs are? When loading the examples it cannot open the included
.epi that are in libs.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the includes mechanism is very primitive at the moment. You can specify that you want to include files from a subdirectory - e.g. "include lib/Nat.epi" - but that's just about it. We're working on something slightly less rudimentary, which should make it into Epigram 1 shortly.

The libraries themselves are also still very much under development. They are little more than a bunch of programs that kept popping up - there's still lots of design issues to resolve so you may want to take things with a pinch of salt.

Hope this helps,

--Wouter