I read the news today, ...

http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/feed

> Conor McBride wrote:
>
> Sebastian Hanowski wrote:
> >
> > You mean  like the  'where' for  Epigram 2  you introduced  when you
> > blogged about views for equality?
> >

> In fact, there's  a generalisation of this which I  quite fancy trying
> out. For a long time, James McKinna has wanted to experiment something
> like Dyckhoff's  algorithm jacked  up to dependent  types.

I  guess  that something  now  would  have  to  be called  Djinns  Meta.
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.general/12747

But since Djinn doesn't support type classes, i can't check your 'faking
it' programs with it.

Would be interesting how it decides this:

Djinn> f ? ((p -> q) -> p) -> p
-- f cannot be realized.

http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/view/1178 is seeing lively comments.
There's already  the question been  raised, wether this kind  of program
inference could be used to build isomorphisms between given types ...

Best Regards,
Sebastian