Hello Epigram people,

first I want to say that your work looks really great.  Thank you for your
development of Epigram and the theory behind it.

However, I couldn't found any information about the license under which
Epigram is released.  Does this mean that no license was currently chosen?

I would like to encourage you to clarify the license issue, to choose a free
software license which is compatible with the GPL [1] and to take care that
your employer or whoever may have rights concerning the software agrees with
releasing Epigram under this or that license.  Thanks a lot.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang

[1] http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses