Thanks for the tips, everyone! My previous plan of attack was to hook up a wxPython process to some form of Haskell wrapper for the Concrete type (even Show would probably work). This would still work as a last resort, but your other suggestions are more appealing.

I've been interested in wxHaskell before, but it's got a strange API, and I've never been able to get it to run on my machine. I might give it another shot, though, the next time I get a chance. It looks like a very pleasant GUI toolkit to work with; if my machine and I can get to grips with it, I'll probably write the GUI with it.

MPS looks very cool. Depending on my luck with wxHaskell, I'll probably give it a try; if nothing else, programming with it would be more interesting than using Python. Even if I succeed with wxHaskell, it's definitely worth playing with sometime! If I take this approach, I'll probably pick up on Cyril's project, rather than start from scratch.

> P.S. Just out of couriosity: where are you based?
I live in Ann Arbor, MI.

-- Nick