Feel free to propose patches for moving menu items around; I think it'd
be OK to have more stuff in the window menu.

On Wed, 2016-10-12 at 02:14 +0800, 藍挺瑋 wrote:
> I am not sure why it had to flicker between the title box and the
> entry. If the reason was that we could not know the title immediately
> after it starts loading, can we show only the URL when the title is
> not
> available like what Evince does when opening a PDF file without
> title,
> and switch back to title and URL once the title is loaded?

It looks bad when the title is missing; someone would have to make it
look good. Switching back to location entry mode was the best we came
up with in two years of using the title box.

I'm not saying that we can't bring back the title box, just that I
personally don't know how to make it work well and look good at the
same time. Willing to consider patches here too.

Michael