It's bogus of me that the UI chokes on the null value.  A less draconian
solution is to patch it up as Andrew did in bug #197970.  I'll clean these
up in the next set of changes.

susan

David R Stevenson/Redmond/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/26/2007 01:41 PM
Please respond to Equinox development mailing list