I just released a bunch of changes in the UI to support smarter and faster
grouping/filtering in the "available IU" view.
In the admin UI you can now set prefs that control:
      - whether latest version only of an IU is shown (if so, older
versions are grouped underneath the latest...kinda weird, but lets you
decide on the fly how much to see)
      - whether categories should be used
These work in combination with the previous preference for showing only
groups.

In the end-user UI, categories are always used, groups are always used as
the filter, and the latest version is shown by default, with a preference
allowing you to see all.

The element structure of the various views is radically different, and it's
possible I've missed a detail regarding the adapters such that an
action/prop page/etc. won't find the right model element.  I tested
install/update/uninstall scenarios from both UI's, but it's possible I've
missed something.

I don't like to "release and run,"  but...
...I'm out until next week.  I'll check email a bit tomorrow to make sure
there's not something awfully wrong....

susan