I have not experienced this.  From your description it does not sound like
DS problem but rather a Framework issue.  DS does not effect the class
case?

Tom

  From:       "Chris Hopkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Date:       01/29/2008 05:06 AM

  Subject:    FW: [equinox-dev] Declarative services bug?

I may have missed a response to this. Has anyone else experienced it?

Thanks,
Chris

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED.
IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient,
your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please delete the message and
notify the sender so that we may correct our records.