Hi team,

ha~It seems my homework not enough, why I just miss Alex Blewitt's article
at
http://www.eclipsezone.org/eclipse/forums/t99762.html.
OK, the thread seems not a question.

The true question is that, since the main thread mode IApplications cannot
running, Why AppCommans not report a error or warning but a "Lanuched ..."
message.
From track, we can see that EclipseAppContainer or EclipseAppLauncher do not
let the illegal/invalid application reached its IApplication.start() method.
So in my view, it's better that let code give a report.

If this can open a bug report?

在08-2-13,向雅 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:

--
致敬