What policy should be used when installing IUs that have been "removed"?
Say we have a metadata repo M and some IU A that gets installed into profile
P.  The agent may cache A in a metadata cache or some such.  Then we remove
M (or remove A from M).  Now there are two choices -- either A is no longer
available to be installed in another profile or A is still available.  Seems
that there are legitimate usecases for both choices.  What do we think will
currently happen and can/should the behavior be controlled?

Jeff