RCP developers,

I'd like to inform you that Sprint has made publicly available their
"Titan" platform based on OSGi and Eclipse eRCP. This platform for Windows
Mobile devices brings the power of OSGi and Eclipse to mobile phones in a
big way. You can run eRCP applications and may even be inclined to port
your existing Eclipse apps to eRCP so you can always have them with you.
The reference platform for Titan is a Sprint Mogul device, but I think any
WM6 Classic or Professional device should do pretty well.

Go to
http://developer.sprint.com/site/global/develop/technologies/sprint_titan/p_sprint_titan.jsp

to download the runtime and tools and learn more about Titan.

There will also be a session on this topic at EclipseCon 2008 (with some
give-aways I hear).

                Mark