Hello,

I weaved Equinox framework v 3.2.0 with AspectJ and I am getting the following
the weaved framework:

org/eclipse/osgi/framework/log/FrameworkLogEntry

org.eclipse.osgi.framework.log.FrameworkLogEntry

The FrameworkLogEntry class is the weaved jar. Does anybody know in detail how
the class loading works or why that is happening?

This version does not use digitally signed jars. I found errors regarding the
hashing of classes with version 3.3 and that is why I've tried weaving a
previous version.

Thanks,

Kiev Gama