  From:       Thomas Hallgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Date:       04/03/2008 04:48 AM

  Subject:    [equinox-dev] The RCP-delta feature

Hi,
I was trying to find the "org.eclipse.equinox.executable" feature on an
update site at Eclipse.org but failed. Do I miss something here or is
the only way to install the RCP-delta feature to download the zip and
unpack it on top of an existing platform? Using a Buckminster build it
would be great if it could be treated just like any other installable
feature.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

<<inline: graycol.gif>>