  From:       "Saminda Abeyruwan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  To:         equinox-dev@eclipse.org

  Date:       05/09/2008 06:12 AM

  Subject:    [equinox-dev] Bundle start hangs

Hi Devs,

I use config.ini and launch.ini files to configure the Equinox environment.
I have listed all the bundles with proper start level in config.ini. I also
org.eclipse.update.configurator_3.2.100.v20070322.jar. When some bundles
being added in config.ini, the prior bundle will be in STARTING level. Is
there any way I could debug, why this happens.

Thank you!

Saminda

--
Saminda Abeyruwan