Configuring the UI in the 3.5 stream is discussed here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Adding_Self-Update_to_an_RCP_Application

For the 3.4 stream, it requires changes in the UI bundles, I'm not sure if
anyone has tried it.  I could answer any questions you might have (but
let's move the discussion over to p2-dev mailing list).

susan

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           rafal1...@poczta.one|
|         |           t.pl                |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           equinox-dev-bounces@|
|         |           eclipse.org         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           01/14/2009 07:46 AM |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           Equinox development |
|         |           mailing list        |
|---------+------------------------------->

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       equinox-dev@eclipse.org
                                        |
  |       cc:
                                        |
  |       Subject:  [equinox-dev] P2 modyfing - reducing GUI
                                        |

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello
Issue with provisioning system equinox.p2 reused in my RCP application:
Is it posible to reduce functionality for Update system such as presented
on linked site
(
http://www.richclient2.eu/2007_07_03/updates-for-rcp-dummies-restricting-the-update-manager/
 )
Where can i find a list of properties to set to reduce or modyfie
(especialy reduce GUI to provide auto-Update without user control or withn
minimal user integration)  in plugin.properties or plugin_customization.ini
4example I've mada a change in imported plugin  provisioningPrefPage =
Install/Update TEST and in application it succesed the change in
preferences page. In this way I would like to made some modyfication to
adjust P2 update manager's
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@eclipse.org

<<inline: graycol.gif>>