Hi everyone,

I am trying to do test cases for OSGI Bundles in Equinox, using Eclipse. I
found the problem when I tried to model BundleContext and services like
Preference Services, which are complex objects. I read about how I could
solve this problem and I found some libraries from Spring Framework which
use “mocks” to test BundleContext, but I am not sure if these ones provided
special Services likes Preference services. So, my question is , is there
any library with mocks to simulate BundleContext and other complex Equinox
classes? Is there any library provided by Equinox?

Thank you in advance

--

David Conde Baena

CITIC
Centro Andaluz de Innovación y Tecnologías de la Información y las
Comunicaciones
Edificio CITIC, C/ Marie Curie, 6
Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía
29590 - Campanillas (MÁLAGA)