Hi everyone,

I would like to use the method getPermissions from Permission Admin Service
in order to get Local permissions information from a bundle location. I have
read that this bundle is already integrated in the framework, and looking
for it in the Equinox bundles I did not found it, but when I tried to get
the service I got NULL, as this service was not installed in the framework.
So, my question is, do I have to download this bundle from anywhere?Is this
bundle still used in OSGI? I read that ConditionalPermissionAdmin service
appeared in newer version of OSGI in order to provide more security
capabilities to OSGI than Permission Admin.

Thank you in advance

David