Hi,

Is "git://dev.eclipse.org/org.eclipse.equinox/org.eclipse.equinox.git" the
correct git repo for equinox at the moment, meaning up-to-date,
where-all-the-action-is, etc.?
Also does it include also the migrated incubator projects?

I noticed it's larger than 2.03GB... and cloned for more than 2 hours, so I
suspect I got the wrong one.

If it actually is the correct repo, can't it be optimized, e.g. separating the
incubator, bundles, components, framework, etc. subfolders into separate repos?
It's a bit inconvenient to clone for 2+ hours just to get the source of
org.eclipse.osgi.

Thanks,
Borislav