From:   Patrick Valsecchi <pvals...@cisco.com>
To:     equinox-dev@eclipse.org
Date:   19/11/2013 08:20
Subject:        [equinox-dev] Can I avoid having all my OSDI containers
copied?
Sent by:        equinox-dev-boun...@eclipse.org

Hi,
I'm running on a platform that has very limited disk space and I was
looking at disk usage of OpenDaylight.
The biggest directories are the plugins and
configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundlesdirectories. The plugins directory
is where all my bundles are, so I'm OK with it. But the
configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles directory seems to contain mostly
copies of my bundles.
For example configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles/117/1/bundlefile is an
exact copy of
plugins/org.opendaylight.controller.clustering.services-implementation-0.4.0.jar
. That is a big waste of disk space.
I've tried to find a configuration option to disable that and found
nothing. Is there something?
I've looked at the Equinox source code as well and didn't find anything.
Can somebody point me to the location in the code where this is done? I'd
like to disable that or at least replace it by a hard link.
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@eclipse.org

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.