I'm reminded of an old joke. A tourist is lost in Ireland, so he stops his
rental car and asks a nearby farmer, how can I get to Dublin from here? The
farmer's reply: "Dublin?? Oh, you can't get there from here!"

The point is that in OSGi, resolution proceeds from the current wiring
state, and sometimes a set of bundles would fail with a uses-constraint
violation if installed on the top of the current wiring state. However if
you're prepared to break apart and rewire the existing state, then a
solution can often be found.

Regards,
Neil