From:   Gunnar Wagenknecht <gun...@wagenknecht.org>
To:     equinox-dev@eclipse.org
Date:   07/18/2014 11:23 AM
Subject:        [equinox-dev] Class loader, class space, protection domai,
            package private things and fragments
Sent by:        equinox-dev-boun...@eclipse.org

Hi,

I'm investigating an issue with package private classes/methods which
are visible to test fragments but cause trouble with Mockito/CGLIB. I
do remember reading somewhere on a bug or in this mailing list about
the subtle differences with the things involved. So far, I couldn't
find it.

Classes in fragments are loaded by host bundle class loader. But there
must be something different about them. Can someone point me to the
lines of code in Equinox to better understand the differences?

Thanks!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht