From:   Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
Date:   05/28/2015 07:39 AM
Subject:        Re: [equinox-dev] Latest release of
org.eclipse.equinox.region      bundle
Sent by:        equinox-dev-boun...@eclipse.org

You can find the region bundle in the equinox SDK for Luna at
http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/R-LunaSR2-201502041700/download.php?dropFile=equinox-SDK-LunaSR2.zip

The latest available builds for the upcoming Mars release is
http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-MarsRC2a-201505222000/download.php?dropFile=equinox-SDK-MarsRC2a.zip

I'm not aware of a fix that went in to address this NPE.  It seems that
there is a bundle that may have gotten uninstalled while another bundle is
being installed?  Have you tried running subsystems on the Equinox
framework?  Does it reproduce on the Equinx framework?  Is this a timing
issue or it always happens?

Tom