Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that Neon.3 is available for download and
updates.
The bits are obtainable from the URLs below, but you can also read about
it in the New and Noteworthy <http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/news/4.6.3/>
document for this release. Please note this is a bug-fix release without
any new features
If you are interested in some technical details, please see the Eclipse
Project 4.6.3 Readme
<http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/readme_eclipse_4.6.php> .

While it is hard to thank everyone, by name, who has helped us with this
release, we have made our best attempt at that in our
<http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/acknowledgements_4.6.php>
Acknowledgements

            Eclipse downloads:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.6.3-201703010400/

            Update existing (non-production) installs:

            http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6/

            Specific repository good for building against:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.6/R-4.6.3-201703010400/

            Equinox specific downloads:

http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/R-Neon.3-201703010400/

Our deliverables serve as the foundation for the all-in-one packages
available from the  <https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/>
main Eclipse Foundation's download site.

Thank you to everyone who made this Neon.3 release possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India

Phone: 91-80-41776858