> So we can now merge some commits against master branch, can't we?

Yes, the master branch is open again.

Dani

From:   Mickael Istria <mist...@redhat.com>
Eclipse project." <eclipse-...@eclipse.org>
Date:   15.09.2017 11:04
Subject:        Re: [equinox-dev] Photon (4.8) M2 is available
Sent by:        equinox-dev-boun...@eclipse.org

Great thanks!
So we can now merge some commits against master branch, can't we?
from this list, visit
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__dev.eclipse.org_mailman_listinfo_equinox-2Ddev&d=DwICAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=1UITCR5rxUZHSFczvfaNFK4ymEbEiccRX7VKchpqz0Y&m=U55921tZ3dr4OoocKyi5GE-TERkf29-ntGVdkvHUdgY&s=mGAqAlSdWTTnfiljjns9okBo_EQ2eKGrRT3AcB7TZCE&e=